26-27 August 2022
The First International Conference on Traditional Chinese Medicine Tele-healthcare is organized by the School of Chinese Medicine, Hong Kong Baptist University, in collaboration with the World Federation of Acupuncture-Moxibustion Societies (WFAS). It will revolve around the practical and timely theme “Developing TCM Tele-Healthcare Strategies to Combat COVID-19 and Post COVID Conditions”, and will lay a global platform for interaction and discussion on the development of tele-healthcare in the field of traditional Chinese medicine.
1. COVID-19 treatment in tele-healthcare settings
2. Managing Post-COVID conditions through tele-healthcare
3. Technologies and logistics in tele-healthcare
4. Legal, ethical and psychological aspects of tele-healthcare
5. Big data and evidence-based practice.
Our Centre Director was invited to give a talk on ” HerBChain – A Blockchain-based Informative Platform for
Quality Assurance and Quality Control of Herbal Products” on 27 August 2022.
For more details, please refer to https://scm.hkbu.edu.hk/online_registrations/202208_ictcmt/enrol.php