- Shaw PC (2022) HerBChain – A Blockchain-based Informative Platform for Quality Assurance and Quality Control of Herbal Products Authentication of Hedyotis diffusa and its Products by chloroplast genome markers and metabarcoding. The First International Conference on Traditional Chinese Medicine Tele-healthcare. August 26-27th, Hong Kong, China.
- Shaw PC (2021) Authentication of Hedyotis diffusa and its products by chloroplast genome markers and metabarcoding. International Conference on Quality Control and Authentication of Herbal Material and Products. November 26-27th, Hong Kong, China.
- Yue GGL, Fang R, Chan YY, Wong CW, Simmonds MSJ, Lau CBS (2021) Identification of absorbed components of Andrographis paniculata aqueous extract through Caco-2 cell monolayers using liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry. International Conference on Medicinal and Food Plant Research & 3rd Sino-CPLP Symposium on Natural Products and Biodiversity Resources. April 9-10th, China.
- But GWC, Wu HY, Lo YT, Shao KT, Shaw PC (2021) Rapid detection of CITES-listed shark fin species by loop-mediated isothermal amplification assay with potential for field use. Virtual Forum on Ready-to-use DNA Authentication Protocols for Herbal Material. March 6th, Hong Kong, China.
- Shaw PC (2020) Evidence-based study on traditional prescriptions for the inhibition of influenza virus. Virtual Conference of the Good Practice in Traditional Chinese Medicine Research Association: “Chinese medicines: From the anti-viral effects to the future global development”. December 18th, Hong Kong, China.
- Xiao MJ, Zhang TB, Shaw PC (2020) Anti-influenza virus phytochemicals from Radix Paeoniae Alba and characteristics of their neuraminidase inhibitory activities. 16th International Postgraduates Symposium on Chinese Medcine (IPSCM). August 13th-14th, Hong Kong, China.
- Shou JW, Shaw PC (2020) Activiting PPARβ/𝛿 by berberine to inhibit high-fat diet induced obesity. 16th International Postgraduates Symposium on Chinese Medcine (IPSCM). August 13th-14th, Hong Kong, China.